Friday 23 May 2008

Accommodation needed



I'm an female undergraduate student at Georgetown University who will be in Morocco, based in Rabat, from July 2 to August 7 for study, and I need a place to stay. Subletting a room in a furnished apartment or house with other women would be ideal, but I'm not picky.
All I reallyneed is a bed or couch to sleep on, shower, washing machine or easy access to laundry services, and wireless internet (I work from my laptop). If need be, I can stay in a hostel or hotel for a few nights and meet you in person before moving in.

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated, even if it's
just advice on how to find a place myself! I'm in Egypt until I arrive
in Rabat, so email is the best way to reach me.

Thanks,
Carrie
clb64@georgetown.edu


Tags: