Friday 17 July 2009

Employment wanted in Sefrou



American Guide/Teacher Seeking Employment (Sefrou)

Motivated, hard working, and personable tour guide from Hawaii seeking a permanent position with a company in Morocco.

I have great references, a clean driving record, and the ability to learn everything I need to know in a very short time. I speak some Derrija, Arabic, and French and am learning more all the time. I have traveled all around Morocco, Europe, Asia and North America. I am a native speaker of English and have completed a TESOL course.

I have taught English in Indonesia. I am good with groups and an valuable assett to any company I work for. I have strong writing, editing, and computer skills. I have worked in media as a DJ, publisher, writer, editor, and multiple aspects of film and television work. I will be returning to Sefrou in October and am willing to consider relocation to any part of Morocco. I do not mind traveling.

Thank you.

chrisdamitio@gmail.com

Tags: