Wednesday 29 September 2010

Hotel work wanted in December and January.


My name is Bernhard and I am a traveller and film making student from Austria and I am looking for work in Morocco during January and February.

I have been to more than 30 countries and I am a very experienced traveller. I know many places and cultures and I can speak fluent English, Spanish as well as German what is my native language. I also took some university classes in Finnish and Russian. I was working as a paramedic in Austria and know well about first aid. Furthermore I did a lot of night shifts and cleaning there too, so I am used to work like this as well.

Due to my travels I stayed many times in several hostels and hotels all over the world and know well about the duties. I am a very social person and love to hang out with other people to share ideas or joking around. I am also very flexible about the working schedule and duties. I was working in a hotel already in Peru in South America at the reception (and actually doing everything) for two months so I have experience in this area.

I can be contacted at: mail@bernhardwalzl.com

Tags: