Tuesday 25 October 2011

Furnished Apartment in Rabat Wanted to Rent


I am an American PhD student, and I'll be doing research in Rabat for three months - mostly at the Bibliotheque Nationale. I'm looking for a furnished one-bedroom apartment in Agdal. My maximum monthly rent is about 6000 dirhams. Alternatively, I am open to renting a furnished room in a house or apartment, preferably with other students or scholars.

A little about me: I study medieval Mediterranean history. I am responsible, quiet, clean, and friendly. Also, I'm also a non-smoker. Currently, I am in Rabat, staying at a downtown hotel while trying to find an apartment. I would like to find an apartment as soon as possible and will be staying in Rabat until the end of January.

If you have an apartment or room to offer, please email The View From Fez (email on Contact Page above)and put "Rabat" in the subject line.