Monday 18 August 2008

Looking for Work in Morocco



Hi my name is Steve

I am a fit English speaking guy who has fallen in love with Morocco.
I have to come and live there.

I have a wealth of talent and am multi skilled, experienced in retail, leisure and hospitality management, self employed and working for National and International companies.

TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) I have taught English
in Northern India.

I am an extremely motivated, hard working, reliable, enthusiastic guy, flexible in my work patterns and approach to life. Looking for a challenge preferably around Fez.

I love the outdoors,drive a 4x4, off road bike, fly hang gliders (ex micro light instructor),experienced camper, scuba diver and can ride horses. I have travelled extensively through Europe and towards the end of 2005 I travelled on my motor cycle from Manchester to India through 15 countries over a period of nearly two months, I travelled through Europe, Turkey, Iran and Pakistan I then spent a further five months touring India and Nepal.

Would love to work on safari or adventure holidays or hospitality of some sort (hotel/guesthouse management !!!!)Hope to open a small guest house/retreat centre one day.

Please find me some work !

Please contact me if you can use any of my skills or want any further
info.

THANKS

Steve

P.S. I'm a nice guy too.

Email faomaverick@yahoo.co.uk



Tags: