Thursday 28 August 2008

Work wanted in Morocco


My name is Karima and I come from from Fez. I have a BA degree in English “Tourism and Business” plus I speak good French and perfect Arabic.

I have good experience in Tourism. I have been worked as a manager in two riads (traditional guest houses) , and a hostess and receptionist in other riads. I have also done translation in many occasions for researchers, writers and during the two Fez Sacred Music Festivals and the Sufi Culture Festival. Other experience has included working for a BBC film crew as translator, location finder.

I am looking for work in any of these fields. I would particularly be attracted to riad management. I am trustworthy, serious and very hard working.

You can contact me at 00212 67 290 920
Or email me at The View from Fez at fes.riad@gmail.com ( Please put "Karima" in the subject line).


Tags: